Bodegas O’Ventosela S.L

+34 665 532 938

sboboarce@gmail.com

Stella Bobo Arce

In 1986, after a lifetime dedicated to wine, Mr. Juan Míguez founded BODEGAS O` VENTOSELA, with D.O. Ribeiro, located on the right bank of the river Miño, next to the town of Ventosela that gives its name to the winery.
We make Ribeiro from our own harvests, on a plot that currently accounts for 30% of our total activity, while the remaining 70% is dedicated to the commercialization of different suppliers of this D.O.
Thanks to a philosophy based on the quality of the product and the seriousness and professionalism of our service, we have managed to commercialize a million bottles per harvest and gather a portfolio of clients made up of large areas within a geographical area in which they cover everything the national territory in distribution centers such as: Gadisa, Froiz, Carrefour, Alcampo, Mercadona, Ahorramas, Vegonsa, and also exporting to the United States and Japan.

In this sense, it should be noted that in this company we have two of the most valued and highest quality labels within the Ribeiro branch, such as Gran Leiriña and Viña Leiriña.

For the development of our activities, we have 9 hectares of vineyards and a new winery in San Clodio, Leiro, Ourense, designed by the architect Gonzalo García Martínez. This winery has a total area of ​​2,000 squared meters and is equipped with the most modern and innovative technologies applied to this sector of the market, which will undoubtedly lead to a significant improvement in both the quality of the wines and the service we provide to our customers.